10 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure : Expert's Pick
- Battery is made to last up to 10 years of normal use
- Designed to communicate perfectly with your GM vehicle’s TPMS Module
- Enhance safety of your vehicle
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Ready to Install : Our tire sensors come pre-programmed and OE validated as direct-fit sensor
- Compatibility : Please use Amazon Part Finder above to verify fitment
- Relearn is Required : Your vehicle must pair and learn new sensors after replacement, please refer to standard relearn procedure specified by car manufacturer
- Long Battery Life : Our Replacement Tire Sensor lasts 5-8 years under normal usage
- 3-Year Warranty : For parts only | 3-Year Limited Warranty on Battery
- Fitment: For Most For GM Vehicles. OEM: 13598771,13598772, 13586335,13581558, 13598255,22854866, 12768826,20922900, 13589597,25920615, 15921013,20923680, 25799331,23445327, 22853741,15254101, 15920615,15123145, 25952370,15922396
- Original: For GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component.
- Features: The tire pressure sensor can improve the durability and reliability of the vehicle.
- Trustworthy Quality- Considering the quality of the product, 10 out of every 100 tire pressure sensors will be selected for on-site inspection to ensure that customers can use it with confidence.
- Notes: This tire pressure sensor does not require programming. Check Steps- 1: Turn ignition to ON / accessory. 2: Push and hold lock / unlock same time on fob (hear two honks). 3: Let air out of FL tire until honk, then move clockwise to FR, RR, RL, honk at each. 4: Then two honks after last tire. 5: Readjust each tire pressure to an appropriate leve. The specific activation method is shown in the installation manual under product guides and documents on the details page.
- REPLACEMENT TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM - TPMS Sensor is an electronic system designed to monitor the air pressure inside the pneumatic tires on various types of vehicles.These TPMs worked perfectly on a new set of rims for your GMC . They’ll fit the rim perfectly, no air leaks.
- FITMENT - Tpms Replacement for Chevy Gmc Buick Cadillac Hummer Pontiac Saturn vehicles wheel.Buick Enclave Lacrosse Lucerne Allure ;Cadillac Cts Srx Sts Dts Escalade;Chevrolet Aveo Aveo5 Optra Hhr Cobalt Captiva Sport Malibu Equinox Impala Monte Carlo Impala Limited Traverse Uplander Express 1500 Silverado 1500 Express 2500 Express 3500 Tahoe Avalanche Suburban 1500 Express 4500 Silverado 2500 Silverado 3500 Suburban 2500 Corvette;Gmc Sierra 1500/2500/3500 ...
- REFERENCE PART NUMBER - Tire pressure sensor replaces 13598771 23445327 13586335 22853741 20923680 25920615 15922396 25799331 15254101.
- ENHANCE SAFETY OF YOUR VEHICLE - Tire pressure sensor adopts the tire pressure monitor system (tpms) that has been tested, it can ensure trouble-free installation and performance, enhances the safety of your vehicle. The procedure is simple and takes about 5 minutes. Once synced the truck showed the proper air pressure for each wheel.
- POWERFUL BATTERY - Tire air pressure is of particular importance for the active safety of the car as well as fuel consumption.this tire pressure sensor can offer the quality, reliability, and durability of oe. its battery can also last up to 10 years of normal use. it is the perfect choice for your car replacement tools.100% tested before shipping, 4 PCS TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor.
- Align the pressure tap with the tire, and then squeeze it hard to keep the air tight. The tire pressure gauge will automatically display the reading.
- Measure tire pressure, gently press the power button, four units intelligent switch: 0-150psi, 0-10bar, 0-10kg / cm² , 0-1000kpa.
- Direct repeated measurement, no need to shut down to zero, standby 30 seconds automatically shut down or long press shutdown.
- Used for measurement of cars, bicycles, balls, rubber boats and other products. It has a wide range of applications and gives you a safe and healthy journey.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, we are always here to satisfy all of you.
- 🔧 HOW TO INSTALL AND ENSURE COMPATIBILITY: Please Use Amazon Part Finder( Amazon Garage) to Verify the Fitment, Please Refer to Your Owner's Manual for Standard Relearn Instruction
- 🔧APPLICATION: Compatible for Saturn Aura/ Outlook/ Vue, Cadillac ATS/ CT6/ CTS/ DTS/ ELR/ Escalade/ SRX/ STS/ XTS| GMC Acadia/ Canyon/ Savana/ Sierra/ Terrain/ Yukon| Buick Allure/ Cascada/ Enclave/ Encore/ Envision/ LaCrosse/ LeSabre/ Lucerne/ Regal/ Verano| Chevrolet Avalanche/ Aveo/ Bolt EV/ Camaro/ Captiva Sport/ Cobalt/ Colorado/ Cruze/ Equinox/ Express/ HHR/ Impala/ Malibu/ Monte Carlo/ Orlando/ Silverado/ Sonic/ Spark/ Suburban/ Tahoe/ Traverse/ Trax/ Volt| SAAB 9-4X/ 9-5| Hummer H2
- 🔧REPLACE PART NUMBER: 13598771, 13598772, 13586335, 20923680, 25920615，10394110, 12768826, 13581558, 13589255, 13589597, 15123145, 15202272, 15254101, 15268606, 15825475, 15921013, 15922396, 20922900, 20925924, 22853741, 22854866, 25799331, 25952370, 43130-85Z00, 43130-85Z03
- 🔧QUALITY: Tire Pressure Sensor is Made of Premium Plastic and Metal Material, Sturdy, Not Easy to Aging and Abrasion Resistant, Same Process as OE to Ensure the Reliability, Durability and Safety of TPMS.
- 🔧WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty.All Marsflex TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor are Extensively Tested During Manufacturing to Guarantee Quality, Reliability and Above All.
- 【Longlife Bettery】Our TPMS Sensor contains a high-performance battery to keep the sensor work for 5-8 according to our customer feedback.
- 【High-tech Chips】This TPMS sensor is made of high tech intelligent chip. Designed to get more accurate data, faster response and more efficient data transmission. To prevent risk cause by tire pressure such as tire brust, tire bulge, excessive tire pressure and etc.
- 【Solid Reliability】Our TPMS sensor have serviced on cars for years, and stand the test of time. This TPMS sensor functioning with great sensitivity and accuracy to ensure safty of your vehicle.
- 【Models Compatibility】 Compatible for GMC Buick: Cascada/aCrosse/Regal/Verano| Cadillac: ATS/CTS/Escalade/SRX| CHEVROLET: Tahoe/Camaro/Silverado/Suburban/Tahoe/Volt| GMC: Canyon/Sierra All/Terrain and more models. Please chack product description for full information about vehicle MAKES MODLE and YEARS
- 【Part Replace#】13581558, 13586335, 13598771, 13598772, 20923680, 13598255, 15921013, 25799331, 12768826, 15922396, 22853741, 15920615, 15123145, 25952370, 15254101. Please confirm the compatibility according to the year/make/model of your vehicle. If there are any questions or problems please feel free to contact us.
- FITMENT: 2013-2020 For Buick Encore,2013-2019 For Cadillac ATS,2007-2016 For Cadillac Escalade,2007-2011 For Chevy Aveo5,2008-2014 For Chevy Express 1500,2008-2020 For Chevy Express 2500/3500,2007-2016 For Chevy Silverado 1500,2013 For Chevy Silverado 3500,2014-2016 For Chevy Suburban,2013-2016 For GMC Sierra,2007-2016 For GMC Sierra 2500 HD,2007-2014 For GMC Yukon XL 1500,2008-2009 For Pontiac G8...Please scroll down to product description for complete list of model and year.
- FUNCTION & POWERFUL BATTERY: The TPMS with high level of tire monitor accuracy and sensitivity perfectly matched with the front and rear wheels, left and right sides means you will get a fairly reliable sensor to monitor tire pressure. Long life batteries will bring a pleasant experience. The normal service life of the battery is 5-8 years. If the parts around the product are properly maintained, the service life will be longer.
- FEATURES: Made of original imported chips, 100% tested before leaving the factory; It can work at temperatures from -40 to 120 degrees; Maintaining proper tire pressure can improve fuel power and vehicle performance.
- How to Trigger the FINDAUTOs Sensor : Step 1: Turn the key to accessory position. Step 2: On the fob, hold down the lock and unlock until the dash display says Tire Learn Active. Leave the key in accessory position while performing the following steps. Do not shut the door as the car doors will lock during the process. Step 3: Turn clockwise to the front driver, front passenger, rear passenger, drivers rear tire, and then release the air until the car horn sounds. It should be kept 2 times.
- REPLACES: 974-009, 5502400, 3522628, 13581558, 13586335, 13589255, 13589597, 13598771, 13598772, 15123145, 15202272, 15254101, 15268606, 15825475, 15921013, 15922396, 20922900, 20923680, 20925924, 20964159 22853741, 22854866, 22959744, 22959748, 23445327, 25799331, 25920615, 25952370, 92186507, 4313085Z00, 4313085Z03,4313078J10
- ALL-IN-ONE Feature: The LED backlit screen features measurements in PSI, KPA, Bar, and Kg/cm²; Includes an inflation gun, chuck, gauge, Thread seal tape roll, and bleed valve, all in one unit; Compatible with ¼" NPT air compressor's output
- ACCURACY: Performance tested & calibrated highly accurate to 1% full scale range with display resolution of . 1 for maximum accuracy; features bright 0-250 PSI LCD display that automatically shuts off after 2 minutes of inactivity
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Built of high quality, heavy duty steel and brass components that provide lasting performance; Use of all vehicles, such as car, SUV, truck, motorcycle, bicycle (with Schrader valve) etc
- INSTANT ON DISPLAY: Built-in LCD backlit display for low light conditions. Get best precise measurement will be within +/-1% of this Pressure range (0-200 psi), Resolution (0. 1 psi). Max pressure 250 psi max
- Package includes: inflation gun, thread seal tape roll, valve core tool, 4 x valve caps, 2x Replacement ring, a User Manual
- FITMENT: The Tire Pressure Sensor Kit Fits for 2006-2011 For Chevrolet Aveo5,2011-2016 For Chevrolet Cruze,2009-2016 For Chevrolet Express 2500,2006-2007 For Chevrolet Monte Carlo,2007-2013 For Chevrolet Suburban 2500,2008-2009 For Chevrolet Uplander...
- ORIGINAL: GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component.
- FUNCTION: The Tire Pressure Sensors, Proper tire inflation improves fuel economy and tire wear as well as braking and stopping distances while reducing the risk of hydroplaning.
- BENEFICAL: Built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality.
- Important Notes: Please check the description or use the year,make,model in the Amazon Garage to confirm the compatibility before placing order. If you have any questions after purchase, you can tell us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
How Do You Buy The 10 Best 2015 Chevy Silverado Tire Pressure Of 2022?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Featwa has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure, much less the best one?
- Which 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Featwa provides an 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Featwa always remembers that maintaining 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2015 chevy silverado tire pressure is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!