10 Best petg filament : Expert's Pick
- 【Mechanical Properties】-- Tensile strength (X-Y): 31.9 ± 1.1 (MPa), Elongation at break (X-Y): 6.8 ± 0.9 (%), Bending modulus: 1174 ± 64 (MPa), Bending strength: 53.7 ± 2.4 (MPa), Charpy impact strength: 5.1 ± 0.3 (kJ/m2).
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the PETG filament from moisture. As the PETG material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- 【Less- tangle and Easy to Use】-- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 -- Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】 -- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- 【1kg PETG Spool】Each PETG spool is neatly aligned, 100% bubble-free, easy to print, and supports TPOIMNS filament.PETG filament provides hard, durable strength and ease of use.
- 【Neatly arranged & Easy to Use】 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PETG filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
- 【Vacuum Packaging】Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. And please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle.
- 【Good print molding & wide compatibility】 With over 7 years of experience in 3D filament development, TPOIMNS has the ability to mass produce a variety of high quality filaments, which helps TPOIMNS filaments to be cost effective and reliable on most common 3D printers.
- 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool
- PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 260°C (446°F - 500°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25"
- 😀 【Good Mechanical and Thermal Properties】 - More than 12 different colors and effects for your day-to-day creations. PolyLite PETG is designed for your special inventions and strong gadgets. PETG features 80˚C (144˚F) heat resistance and a higher toughness than regular PLA Selected color: Black PETG filament 1.75mm ( PETG Black Filament )
- 🧵 【Tangle Free & Moisture Free】 - PolyLite PETG is carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues, dried and vacuum sealed in a resealable ziplock bag with desiccant. Please make sure to NEVER let go the tip of the filament as it may create nodes. Holes on the side of the spool can be used to prevent this issue
- 🛠️ 【Good Layer Adhesion & Rigidity】 - No warping, no jamming, no blobs or layer delamination issues. PolyLite PETG is a worry-free 3D Printer Filament Black which has great bed adhesion, very consistent color and dimensional accuracy.【Note - turn off the fan for the first layer for improved bed adhesion】
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
- ⚙ 【Printing Settings】 - Nozzle: 235˚C; Bed: 70˚C; Speed: 60mm/s
- ✅【PETG+ FILAMENT】ACTIVEME premium PETG+ 3D filament 1.75mm have the low shrinkage, good liquidity, high transparency, excellent flexibility with good glossy finish and strong light penetration for impressive printing results
- ✅【PREMIUM MATERIAL】We make the material upgrade of the PETG filament, PETG+ filament is produced with high purity raw material, odorless, non-toxic, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. Furthermore, this beautiful PETG+ filament 1.75mm make prints come out with a little shine or spark to it
- ✅【ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY】These tough PETG+ 3D printing filament to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm. 3D printer filament is suitable for both 3D printers and 3D printing pen, no warping, no odor,no clogging, no bubbles. Works perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers
- ✅【VACUUM SEALED PACKAGING】PETG+ 3D printer filament 1.75mm complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuumed sealed with desiccant to keep it dry. Prevent dust and foreign matter from entering, ensuring optimal storage conditions
- ✅【PRINTING TIPS】 Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C - 230°C, Bed 55°C - 78°C. ACTIVEME PETG+ 3d printer filament is designed for your special inventions and strong gadgets, let us help you get your perfect cute prints!
- 【PETG filament Filled Carbon Fiber】🐘 20% Carbon Fiber is combined with 80% PETG to form a strong filament which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PETG. Carbon Fiber PETG filament has higher rigidity and strength than normal PETG filament. Stronger Toughness. Wear Resistance and Tear Resistance. High Precision & Low Shrinkage. Less warpage. Matte Printed Surface.
- 【Carbon Fiber Filament】🐘 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and snapping.IEMAI PETG Filled Carbon Fiber filament is orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.It does not overlap,no cracking, no tangle, clog-free , bubble-Free.
- 【Carbon Fibe PETG - Wide Application】🐘 Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM filament . Recommend extrusion / Nozzle temperature 220℃-240℃, bed 60℃-90℃. Due to its unique attribute of abrasiveness, we recommend to use a 0.6mm or larger stainless steel nozzle instead of brass nozzles.
- 【PETG filament 1.75mm - Stable Dimensional Tolerance】🐘 3D printer filaments are produced with high precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02mm. Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- 【Suitable for professional printing】🐘 It is more difficult to print with Carbon Fiber PETG filament than with PLA filament or normal PETG filament. So it is not suitable for beginners. It is more suitable for professional printing with 3D printing experience. please consider carefully before you purchase.
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant; 16 colors to choose from; Semi-Transparent Colors: blue, magenta, yellow, natural, green, orange; Solid Opaque Colors: solid black, solid white, solid red, solid blue, solid gray, solid green, solid yellow, solid purple, solid gold, solid silver
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 235C - 250C
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05" - Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5"
- 【Toughness Enhanced PETG Filaments】 ---SUNLU premium PETG filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】---These tough PETG filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】---Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. without stringing and warping issues under optimal settings. Recommended PETG Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 215-245°C(419-473°F), heated Bed Temp: 60-80°C(140-176°F).
- 【Wide Compatibility】---Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- 【Risk-Free】---One-month free trial, 30 day Money-back if you’re not satisfied. Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.5" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- ✅【Toughness Enhanced】Ease of printing, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding.Novamaker PETG filaments will meet your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- ✅【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】Novamaker dry petg 1.75mm filament for 48 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed in nylon rebag. No stringing and warping issues,easy to use.
- ✅【Tangle Less】Advanced take-up device, PLC automatic precise wire arranging to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle and guarantee the petg filament 1.75 tidy and easy to be fed.
- ✅【Dimensional Consistency】1.75 mm petg, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm,giving you a great printing experience with no clog. 1 kg spool.
- ✅【All Lifetime Warranty】Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 250°C,net weight 1kg spool. Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solution of novamaker petg blue filament.
- 3D printer filament (1.75mm diameter, 5 assorted colors; 1 kg per spool; 5 spools); designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility)
- Made of PETG plastic, known for its ease of use (like PLA) and durable strength (like ABS); no heating bed needed; offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish
- Engineered to reduce jamming
- No heating bed needed; offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish
How Do You Buy The Best petg filament?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great petg filament? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching petg filament, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest petg filament available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Featwa has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for petg filament that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an petg filament?
- What benefits are there with buying an petg filament?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective petg filament?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any petg filament, much less the best one?
- Which petg filament are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about petg filament?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding petg filament, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for petg filament, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible petg filament. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Featwa provides an petg filament buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available petg filament currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of petg filament has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an petg filament?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your petg filament.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade petg filament objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their petg filament.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an petg filament, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an petg filament is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
#1. Is this the type of petg filament I should choose?
Due to the differences in size between petg filament, knowing what will fit comfortably on to use it is important. A good petg filament company will provide you with support of the highest quality. Still, you may find that higher standards aren’t necessary.
#2. Can I get a petg filament for a reasonable price?
Lifelong companionship is typical for petg filament. When you fast open your lid, spending more money will reward you with increased speed, a better view, and better quality of the product. Again, the average price of a new petg filament is between $$ and $$$. Okay, so some luxury options are not available.
Featwa always remembers that maintaining petg filament information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding petg filament is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!